In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
My list of complaints
1. I cannot understand why we think we can run Perkins up the middle. Robinson should be getting more carries.
2. I thought defensive play calling was better today but I would still like to see us bring more pressure
3. Why did we insist on throwing the football when we were running well?
4. Dak desperately needs to play more. Good things happen when he is in.
5. Safeties are still not very good. I know Nickoe had 2 picks but they still left too many people open. If they had a QB that was accurate they would have torched us.
I think a lot of the fans I've talked to today share the same opinion that I do. We're down trending. We got out coached, out hustled, out manned, out played, and out hearted on a consistent basis this year. We had break downs in both coaching and personnel. We seem to be headed in the wrong direction as a program. I don't see even one positive that comes from this season. Serious questions need to be asked by Dan in the off season if we plan on moving in the right direction.
This post was edited by tupelopixdotcom on 1/1/2013 at 2:47 PM
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports