In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 321
Online now 534 Record: 3560 (6/2/2013)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
"But why can't we reel in 4* and 5* players..WHY."
1. Because the town of Starkville is not very college age friendly. It sorely needs a strip area that is ideal for college kids to hangout. Not all spread out where kids have to chance drinking and driving all around town.
2. We are not "all in" as some of the other schools are.
3. Our history of being a loser program
4. Our stadium drags ass in the SEC- no matter how much we like it, it's not like the big boys.
5. Our home talent pool is limited.
shall I keep going?
So why not just get rid of the football program..WE WILL NOT COMPETE IN THE WEST WITH PLAYERS WHO HAVE OFFERS FROM Troy, S Alabama, Ole Miss and Louisiana Tech..not happening..but up North they having 5 and 4 stars visiting daily...I think a small amount of us know where the problem is and it don't have jack shit to do with a stadium or history of a program..ask the whole Ole Miss class from last year..we are cheap..there I said it
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports